CARING FOR YOUR NEW JEWELRY
All Ettika fashion jewelry is 18k gold plated or rhodium plated over zinc, steel, and brass. Every piece is Nickel Free & Lead Free. Our earring posts are made with Surgical Steel for sensitive ears.
From proper storage to gentle cleaning, taking good care of your jewelry can help you get the most out of your new accessories.
- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in Ettika jewelry. Let the application fully dry before accessorizing.
- Store them individually in your Ettika jewelry pouch that you received with your new jewelry to prevent damages and keep it individually wrapped when storing in jewelry cases
- When undressing, gently wipe each piece with a clean soft cloth to remove oils and perspiration.
- Never wear jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never directly expose jewelry to household cleaning products, chemicals, essential oils, water, cosmetics, lotion, etc.
- Never expose jewelry to chlorine swimming pools, hot tubs, or salt water.
Thank you for your interest in our Ettika Ambassador Program! A rep will reach out with further info once your application is reviewed and/or approved.
For any questions, please e-mail email@example.com